Saturday, March 8, 2014

MUST DO IN JAPAN N°1

If I'd have friends coming to Japan right now I would take them to two places. This is the first one.


ceci n'est pas un spaceship


http://www.jicoofloatingbar.com/

No tourist guide mentions how awesome this boat is. Why o why? No problem. I'm here for you.
Don't climb any more towers, avoid taking elevators to rooftops. I'm sure you've done it too many times. So did I. This is the one and only place to go for a view during your Tokyo trip and of course the design of this boat is worth to watch too.

Go there around 8 or 9 pm, after dark, sit back, relax, have a drink and enjoy the loungy music offered by local DJ's. Forget your worries, do a little dance and be reminded on how awesome life can be.

Note: only open until 11pm! Call the owners if you want to rent it for an all night private party.





No comments:

Post a Comment