Saturday, March 22, 2014

40 Percent of Surveyed Japanese Men Prefer Bachelorhood

I did some online research and found following disturbing survey results and quotes in online Japanese newspapers and magazines.
  • A survey by the Japan Family Planning Association found that 36 percent of males between 16 and 19 had "no interest" in sex
  • A survey conducted by the National Institute of Population and Social Security Research revealed that 61,4% of single men aged 18-34 do not have a girlfriend.
  • The National Institute of Population and Social Security Research study also showed one in four unmarried men and women in their 30s had never had sex.
  • 30% of men in their 30's admit that they have no experience of dating a woman
Japanese men comment:

“To me, married men just don’t look happy, and the more time passes, the more this look of unhappiness becomes apparent.” (36, Finance).
“Being tied down creates unwanted stress. To put it simply, being on your own gives you the freedom to do what you want when you want.” (31, Machinery)
“I like drinking and gambling but tying the knot would surely mean an end to all of this.” (26, Real estate)
“Just looking at my married friends and how day by day they become more and more emaciated makes me think that I’m lucky to be single.” (25, Creative Arts)
縞三毛(関東・甲信越):
I’ve been going out with my girlfriend for six years, and I haven’t done it for four.
黒トラ(島根県):
Thing is, it’s easier to wank than have sex, plus it feels better.
ジャパニーズボブテイル(滋賀県):
But you know, even if I’m told “Hey, I’ll introduce you to a girl” I end up turning them down. I mean, I want to have sex, but when I think that I’ll be sacrificing my privacy, I just think to hell with it, I’m happy to stay a virgin.
メインクーン(茸):
I’m no good at dating, so I’m thinking of staying single for the rest of my life. When I want to ejaculate, I can just pay my money and get someone to wank me off, and I have no desire to leave these junior-high graduate with communication issues genes behind, so I don’t need any offspring.

No comments:

Post a Comment