Friday, February 28, 2014

SMART GLASSES


Aaah Japan. The country of gadgets and electronics. Sometimes you think you're walking around in the future, but nope, they just develop faster then you can walk. Today I ran into this guy who's glasses made him look even smarter then regular glasses already do. Of course his glasses are named smart glasses. Apparently, really cool things do not need original, creative names, remember that when you name your children.
I didn't know these things were already for sale. The sticker on his glasses says February 2014, so I'm pretty sure I spotted a brand new model.  You can order smart glasses online for 999$ on www.vuzix.com.


My victim didn't want his face on the pictures for privacy reasons, so I can't show you how cool he actually looked with those glasses and he also didn't want to borrow them to me. What a shame. I would have looked so hot and even smarter (if that's possible) then I already do.
Any sensible fashion designer would include them in his next runway show. I find them by far the coolest consumer gadget invented in the past 15 years and can't wait to see every suit in Tokyo wear one.

















More information on smart glasses can be found on www.smartglassesnews.org .

No comments:

Post a Comment